The large main compartment is lined with six additional pockets for the organization of smaller items and a full-length heavy-duty zipper that allows the pack to be accessed from the top or side like a duffle bag. The top of the bag includes a smaller storage pocket for easy access, with an external bungee system to secure lightweight clothing articles. The outside of the pack is covered with modular webbing for attaching additional modular pouches or our smaller Removable Operator Pack. You will also find double padded shoulder straps with load lifters for comfort and weight distribution, an aluminum and HDPE internal frame for rigidity, and an external hydration pocket with covered drinking tube ports.
These features make the Extended Range Operator the only long-range pack you will need.
- Large main compartment with six organizational pockets and an external top pocket
- Full-length heavy-duty zipper for top or side opening
- External bungee system for lightweight clothing articles
- External modular webbing for pouch attachment
- External access hydration pocket with covered drinking tube ports
- Six compression straps
- Hidden VS 17 style marker panel for emergency identification
- HDPE internal frame sheet with aluminum stays for rigidity and comfort over extended periods in the field
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load-bearing waist belt
- Back, belt, and straps lined with Air Mesh for comfort
- Waist Belt measurements: 34" - 57" (approximate)
- Empty weight: 6.5 lbs
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon construction
- Main Pocket: 28" tall x 13" wide x 8" deep
- Top Pocket: 8" tall x 11.5" wide x 2.5" deep
- Total Volume: 3,142 cu. in.
MADE IN THE USA